A Full-Service Web Marketing Company…
Higgins Marketing Group is a full-service web marketing company focused exclusively on helping small to medium sized businesses grow their revenues. Our core team is based in the Orlando, FL area – with about 50% of our clients being local and 50% being elsewhere in the US. As a full service web marketing firm, we partner with our clients in a variety of ways. For some, we’re heavily involved in every facet of their marketing, from strategy development through implementation. For others, we help with specific needs like website design, Google Ads management, SEO, Facebook advertising, and marketing automation.
About HMG's Founder... in his own words
For as long as I can remember, I’ve had the entrepreneurial itch. As an elementary school kid I was the king of fundraisers. I remember biking for miles on the hilly back roads of West Virginia… stopping at every remote house or trailer. I’d proudly introduce myself and whip out my glossy brochure full of things they couldn’t possibly live without. I’m sure I came close to getting shot more times than I knew (they like their guns in West Virginia), but someone had to get these great products in front of these people, right?
Flash forward about 30 years… I had the privilege to co-found and aggressively grow a consulting and technology company. I was personally responsible for marketing & sales strategy and execution… ultimately achieving 7,233% revenue growth over an eleven year period. On October 31, 2011 that company was sold to a $4 billion global firm. No surprise, life changed A LOT on November 1st, 2011! I became one of 20,000 employees.
I’m not a big company guy. How should I put it? I don’t like unnecessary hoops and complexity. I don’t like planning to plan. I don’t like seeing business opportunities pass me by because we can’t act fast enough to seize them. I’m a small company guy. I love the energy. I love the feeling of personal accountability. Bottom line, I like getting stuff done.
Like most of us, my career has been filled with progressively bigger jobs. Yep, I’ve been mostly motivated to earn more and become “successful” over the last 20 years.
I view Higgins Marketing Group a bit differently. Our success as a company is defined (and always will be defined) by two things:
- By the RESULTS we achieve for our clients
- By our COMMITMENT to giving back to those in need
Jim Higgins, Founder – Higgins Marketing Group
Chris Mulligan, Chief Executive Officer, TalentKeepers
Is HMG a Fit?
Every business is unique, and we’ll never pretend we can be all things to all people. Our expertise is suited for a certain type of company, and those falling outside this niche usually aren’t a good fit. Here’s a quick rundown to help see if we’re a fit for you:
|We’re probably a fit if…||We’re probably not a fit if…|
There are four principles that underscore our approach to every client relationship:
- We work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to significantly improve your business. HMG is not a vendor that seeks to push a specific product.
- The direction we give our clients meets the same standards as the advice we would give people that are closest to us. We will be frank, honest and always recommend a solution that meets your needs. Sometimes we’ll play a part in delivering this solution. Sometimes we won’t.
- We have a job to do – help you increase sales. We don’t shy away from this and openly work with you to measure the impact we’re having. If we’re not moving the needle in the right direction, we shouldn’t expect to be around for very long.
- We educate. Our job is to help you define a clear and realistic game plan and execute on this plan. But we also educate you along the way. You may choose to work with us for the long haul, but we’ll take steps to ensure you’re not dependent on us.
Can HMG Support Every Aspect of My Marketing?
We bring broad online marketing expertise to the table, along with deeper specialties in marketing strategy, unique selling proposition, sales copy, Google Ads pay-per-click, website design, and marketing automation. This mix of broad and specialized skills meet the needs of most clients, but we won’t hesitate to recommend other specialists that meet our standards for expertise and client focus. Either way, we’re deeply involved, act as your single point of contact, and maintain “ownership” of your success.
Don’t Be Shy. Get in Touch
If you are interested in working together, send us an inquiry and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can!