Over 2.5-Billion People use Facebook Every Month.
Odds are… that includes a LOT of your potential customers!
Reach Your Target Audience!
If You’re Not Leveraging Facebook, It’s Time For A Serious Look…
- Two billion people use Facebook every month.
- 1 of every 5 minutes people in the US spend on mobile is on Facebook or Instagram
- 74% of shoppers make buying decisions based on social media
- There is NO OTHER PLATFORM that comes close to offering the “marketing intelligence” you’ll find with Facebook
HOW IT WORKS
Facebook Advertising can help you drive sales, launch new products, generate leads, promote videos and more.
HMG works with you to…
- Determine your main goal for your ad campaign
- Determine your best audience to meet your goal
- Create your ads (both ad copy and graphic design)
- Setup your account
- Monitor/Optimize your ads ongoing
- Provide monthly reports
AD OPTIONS & POWERFUL TARGETING
HMG works with you to determine the best placement for your ads: Desktop newsfeed, Mobile newsfeed, or Right Sidebar
- Demographics – age, gender, education, and more
- Interests – hobbies, interests, target fans of other pages
- Behaviors – past purchasing decisions, devices and more
- Connections – people connected to your page or other relevant pages
- Custom Audiences – upload your existing customer lists and find others just like them!
WHY Higgins Marketing Group?
We’re a one-stop-shop for your Facebook Advertising needs. Don’t have graphic design expertise or know about ad A/B split testing, no problem. We can help with you with these areas and much more. With HMG’s Facebook Advertising Services you get…
Dedicated Account Manager
Ad Graphic Designer
Ad AB Testing
Optional Custom Audiences
One-time setup fee (to setup your campaign): $300
Monthly Management Fee: Depends on projected ad spend and complexity of account (Average cost is $350 – $600/month)*
* The monthly management fee includes the development, management and ongoing optimization of your campaign. This does not include the monthly ad spend paid directly to Facebook.