You May Benefit from Marketing Automation

One of the questions clients often have is whether a marketing automation system makes sense for them.  It’s a good question.  As powerful as marketing automation can be, it doesn’t mean it’s a fit for all situations.

Higgins Marketing Group 4 Signs That You May Benefit From Marketing Automation

 

In this week’s post I wanted to share a quick assessment I conduct with my clients to determine if marketing automation is worth deeper consideration.  In general, if a client strongly relates to any of the four scenarios below, it’s a pretty solid indicator that some degree of automation can help.

Take a look at the four scenarios.  If any hit home with you… chalk up a “YES” response.

  1. You treat all prospects the same. By this, I mean you are doing little or nothing to segment your contact lists based on what makes them unique. Instead, all your prospects are getting the same broadcast email, being invited to the same webinar, or being sent the same special offer.Higgins Marketing Group 4 Signs That You May Benefit From Marketing Automation
  2. You’re great at jumping on the hot leads, but others tend to die on the vine. You aggressively work to close the 10% of deals that bubble to the top, but have no systemic way to nurture the other 90% over time. This “90% ground” grows barren because things fall through the cracks… or there’s just simply a lack of follow-up.Higgins Marketing Group 4 Signs That You May Benefit From Marketing Automation
  3. Your sales team is spending too much time chasing the masses. Your sales team doesn’t have the information needed to distinguish the high-probability leads from the rest. So they spend hours and hours making calls and sending emails to figure it out.Higgins Marketing Group 4 Signs That You May Benefit From Marketing Automation
  4. You continue marketing, but don’t have a clear sense of financial impact. You’re finding it difficult (or impossible) to clearly track the source of your leads, and each lead’s unique path/behavior through the sales funnel.Higgins Marketing Group 4 Signs That You May Benefit From Marketing Automation

Do one of these scenarios hit home for you?… or maybe ALL OF THEM?  If so, a solid marketing automation solution could have a positive impact on your business.  It might even be a game changer – generating significantly more sales leads while automating much of the labor-intensive elements of your marketing mix!

If you’d like to learn more about how marketing automation works, how I use it within Higgins Marketing Group… or looking for a recommendation on the best solution for your specific situation, just email me a info@higginsmarketinggroup.com

Happy Marketing!

 

———–

Don’t forget to follow HMG on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, or Google+ and make sure to share this post via the social media icons below!