Social Media Marketing Infographic References
This week I want to quickly pass on a couple infographics that we think are very cool… but more importantly, very helpful in our day-to-day social media management efforts (both for us and our clients).
When it comes to social media, there are few practical questions that clients always bring up:
- What are the most effective days and times for us to post?
- I’m confused… what size images should we create for the different social media channels?
- I’m spending TOO MUCH TIME managing social media! Anything I can do that might help?
So, rather than recreating the wheel, we thought it might be helpful to pull together 3 great infographics into a single post. Each infographic directly addresses one of the practical social media questions above.
Higgins Marketing Group would like to give a shout out to QuickSprout and Setupblogtoday.com for their great work in creating these! Great tools and well worth sharing…
(1) What are the best times to post on Social Media – courtesy of QuickSprout
(2) 2015 Social Media Image Sizes Guide – courtesy of Setupablogtoday.com
(3) 2015 Social Media Shortcuts Guide – courtesy of Setupablogtoday.com
Hope this helps! If there are other infographics related to social media that you absolutely love, provide a description and a link in the comments. As long as it adds value, I’ll approve and post for others to access!